" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: crappity crap crap

Saturday, December 11, 2010

crappity crap crap

Well, I've been blue.  I've been bothered.  I've been worried and unmotivated.  What else? I've been disillusioned, disheartened and overly concerned.  This too shall pass.

Meryl Streep hasn't called and she needs to, someone should pass that along to her. 

Just heard from the "u" scene actor sort of, and I think he can't do it ... well, I really don't know.  This could cause me to switch out the wild card for that slot.  Not sure what I'll replace it with but I do know that I have to shoot both U and V before mid month just to be respectful of the holidays and new year.  You know what I want for Christmas and it isn't my two front teeth although I suppose if I didn't have them, that could be a downer.

1 comments:

Spencer Jay Kim said...

I know you're blue. I wish you weren't. You're doing such remarkable work and I am so proud of you. We'll figure something out. And finally, and most importantly: I like the crap detector girl.