" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Ho ho ho

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ho ho ho

and all that other Merry stuff.

Today I'm going to make a concerted effort to NOT think of A to Z with Meryl and Me, that is, after this post of course.  I will not utter the name Meryl Streep and I will not think of my next 5 scenes, their locations, the actors or who will shoot them.  This is going to take a lot of concentration so what will I think of instead ... hmm ... well, I will think of all the people I love, no wait, can't do that. If I think of the peeps I love then I'll think of all the wonderful folks who have helped out on A to Z and BAM I'm back there again!  OK, I will think of cupcakes, nope, can't do it.  My web designer Terri, sent me cupcakes for my birthday ... that will have me thinking of all the great work she has done on A to Z.  OK, I'll think of sunshine and daffodils.  Wait a sec, how long can that last?  Seriously?  There are no daffodils in sight and even as I type this my mind is wandering away from daffo ...Meryl... OH NO!  She just creeps back in there.

So, maybe I won't try to control what I think today at all.  It's best just not to be too bothered by whatever pops into mind.  I will see my cute little girl Cassie when she wakes up and then we'll play together all day long.  Eventually she'll get sick of me and want to be dropped off at a friend's house and I will "think" that's just fine with me.  I'm sure it will be great, no matter what it is.


Did you listen to my Twas the Night Before Christmas?  Listen here:
Hope you like it!  Special thanks go out to The Jimmy at The Reel Thing and Terri Negron!

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments: