" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: A little out of the Ordinary

Friday, December 24, 2010

A little out of the Ordinary

It's Christmas Eve and I'm working on A to Z with Terri, my web designer to deliver you a holiday message.  Gotta say that normally this wouldn't be a day I'd find myself doing anything but perhaps wrapping presents and last minute shopping. Still with the dedication of Terri and The Jimmy who did all the wonderful recording, we should have a smallish present for you under the tree, or at least under your nose if your nose is at the computer.

I hope you enjoy the audio delight we've made for you and remember, you have Jimmy and Terri to thank for it!  They are my Christmas miracle!

Tomorrow will be a day I spend with Cassie, remember her from A Prairie Home Companion?  I hope it's a peaceful day.  

Merry, merry everyone.  Love to you all!

1 comments:

Spencer Jay Kim said...

I loved it! I think Santa had "since Sunday last no bite of nuthin...".