" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: What day is it anyway?

Sunday, December 26, 2010

What day is it anyway?

For some reason this feels like a weekday to me.  Maybe it's because Christmas was yesterday or maybe it's because I'm all disoriented but it feels like I should be able to take a memo and send it to all with a quick business-like response.  Never mind that I don't really ever "take a memo" or give one for that matter but it's just has that sort of feeling to me today.

Come to find out though, it's actually Sunday and I have 5 more scenes left to perform for A to Z with Meryl and Me. In light of the holiday and the not knowing what day it actually is, I will begin my planning tomorrow.  You know it has to be tomorrow because I'm running out of time, right?

I hope Meryl Streep had a fabulous Christmas with her family. I hope she had fun seeing her kids open their presents and I hope she's about ready to give me my special Meryl Streep Christmas present.  Meryl, you do have my phone number, right?

0 comments: