" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Late in the Day

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Late in the Day

So here I am blogging oh so late today.  Today is a very special day.  It is my web designer's birthday.  I am purposely checking in past the point when she would notice so she doesn't feel she has to come and wave her magic wand on my blog.  If it is therefore less colorful, you will know why.

I had this great idea, or so I think anyway.  I want to do a Christmas scene for the V scene.  I will look at Meryl's entire filmography and find a scene where she is celebrating Christmas.  That would be cool, right?  Or maybe the new year?  Hmm, time to go to youtube and find that scene.  That's even harder than doing it alphabetically, but I'm counting on some great search words to help me.  Ideally, I would like it to be a monologue so I have to involve fewer peeps.  OK, that's my holiday wish for the day.  That and a very Happy Birthday to Terri Negron.  I love her so!

1 comments:

Terri said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! I love you big time!