" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Uh oh

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Uh oh

No solution yet for the final scene in December.  I figured surely one of Meryl's movies would have a Christmas or New Year's scene but haven't found it yet.  I really want to do a scene because I don't like doing originals back to back and frankly, the originals take more time and energy than the scenes.  So, I'll keep working on it.  I better call Devon and see what he's up to, that could make all the difference.

On the home front, my sleeping giant, aka the laundry pile, got just a bit smaller after doing three very large loads yesterday, at the Jimmy's.  Note to self, NEVER again live somewhere that does not have laundry in the same unit.  I knew that from the last place I was ... what was I thinking?

I guess that's a question we ask ourselves a lot. What was I thinking?  I've been doing that more and more lately but I have to know the answer is that it's all good, and there are no worries and what's done is done.  We cannot change what has happened.  I need to stop listening to negativity, my own and from others and keep on truckin! 5 more scenes to go, breaker breaker 1 9, we got ourselves a convoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a beautiful Christmas scene in "One true thing" ...

Anonymous said...

There's also a sweet New Year's scene in Out of Africa

Anonymous said...

there's also a christmas and christmas related scenes in Falling in Love. Keep up the good work!