" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night

Regardless of what holiday you celebrate this time of year, I wish you a blessed one.  I sure have had a great 2010.  This sounds like a post for December 31st, doesn't it?  Well, it does seem to me that once Christmas hits the roller coaster takes off and then it's all Happy and all New Year, ya know?  So before you rush off to your family's celebration or wrap those final gifts or get that snazzy dress for the party, I thought I'd squeeze in a little holiday wish for YOU.

My wish for you is that you find something you LOVE.  I'm not talking like or appreciate.  I mean fall on your knees, put your hand on the radio, LOVE and THEN, do it.  Whatever it is, just do it.  Nike has a good slogan and it really hits home for me.  If you love singing, then sing.  If you love the outdoors, step outside.  If you love travel, make the arrangements.  Do what you can and then remember one more thing, be in that moment.  While it's happening, appreciate it.  Some people can't do what they love, but that's not you.  You can!

Oh and laugh a lot ... I find that helps too!  Happy Holidays and much love from me to YOU.

1 comments:

Spencer Jay Kim said...

This was a very sweet Christmas message. Merry Christmas to you too.