" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Meryl Streep and Christmas

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Meryl Streep and Christmas

Yesterday I went to see my Mama, then to the AFTRA board meeting/party and finally to Jeannie Zarzour's house (from the She Devil scene) to see her in Detroit 187.  Wow, she was awesome.  Her characterization was perfect and it was on ABC!  It was a great accomplishment.

Today is my "day off".  This only means that I will run errands and probably see Cassie for a bit and then perhaps stare at a wall.  More likely though, I will be on my computer trying to promote the T scene.  The hits haven't been as fast there as I would like but I haven't been doing my incessant posting so I better get to it.

Next up we have U and V.  It's time to talk to those actors and find those locations and find those scripts and learn those lines and get it all in before Christmas time.  Speaking of Christmas, I just found out that I am not allowed to have a live tree where I live.  There goes that tradition.  I may resort to drawing one and taping it on the wall.  It's been done before.  I just need to be sure to have it high enough that I can awaken Christmas morning and see Meryl Streep sitting under my paper tree ready to kick it with Nancy T.

0 comments: