" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Pulled an All Nighter

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pulled an All Nighter

And I'm still pulling it.  Jay and I are at BW, my alma mater, editing the u scene footage that was shot yesterday. We haven't slept a wink.  The entire night has been spent rendering footage, finding music, trying to figure out how to morph pictures and basically, straining to stay awake.  Jay is putting together something quite unexpected for you to see.

I hope to have the scene ready for today but if I can't post it at a decent time I may wait until tomorrow.  I'm so tired right now that I am not sure how I've managed to stay awake but I'm proud of myself for being able to do it.  Don't get me wrong. I will sleep for the rest of the darn day when I finally get home.  That will happen!

More later.  Oh and Terri, if you're up, please email me.  I have a photoshop trick I need to do and for some reason my head isn't clear enough to figure it out!

0 comments: