" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Snow, Shoots and the U scene

Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow, Shoots and the U scene

Today we're shooting the U "scene".  It's actually going to be another original installment like The Trailer and The Meryl Streep Interview.  Since this is a tough time of year to find people available and we are about to do some pretty heavy material I thought it was time for another cleanse of the a to z palate and hey, let's face it, the T scene wasn't exactly a pick me up!

The shoot requires input from a lot of my previous A to Z players so today Jay and I will be on the roads going to each of their homes.  No snow day for us.  As I look out my window with a clear view to the highway, the roads look good around me.  That is no indication of what they are like on the West side and in the south, where we need to go but I plan to drive and take it slow.  Should be fun!

So if you see me tomorrow and my cheeks are rosy and there are icicles hanging off my nose, you know we spent a little more time outside than hoped but I think around December 14 you will see the U scene.  Yay!

2 comments:

Nancy T said...

My web designer put an image of Frosty on this page which is more appropriate than she knows. I call Jay Frosty and he calls me Karen, aka the little girl who was freezing in the cold. That's definitely us today!!!!!

Terri said...

lol! I love when that happens! lol!