" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: The T Shoot

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The T Shoot

Today I woke up not knowing my lines or my costume but I did know what camera we would be using and when we will edit the scene so it was a pretty decent morning.

Jay came into town last night to be the shooter for the scene and we drove to the set together.  First we had to get the camera from Greg DelTorto, remember him from the A scene?  Wow, that was a long time ago and to quote Greg "You're rounding third now, arencha?"  I think he means we're wrapping it up the alphabet and yep, it's true.  So after picking up the light kit and driving to the location where Jeremy was already on site, we got started prepping and shooting.

Jay says that the shoot went very well and it's my best work yet but he's cwazy so who knows if it's true.  Actually, it felt pretty good well, good might not be the right word, I basically spent 2 solid hours crying.  Woooo, I am ready for a nap.  The scene however, probably will be as Jay predicts, a good, solid scene.  Jeremy was wonderful, as I knew he would be and the entire shoot went perfectly.

Saturday we will edit it and the grand reveal should be Sunday if all goes as planned.

Now I must prepare for tomorrow night's shoot for Volkwagen and learn my lines for my Sunday Volkswagen day player shoot.  Ah, I just love work ... love love love love love love. Yes, 6 loves.

0 comments: