" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Lighting a fire under my you know what

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lighting a fire under my you know what

A fire would serve two purposes, the literal ... warmth and the figurative, incentive and putting procrastination off until tomorrow.  I have been meaning to do some of the tasks that go with creating the last three scenes of A to Z for some time now.  Still, I put it off, get distracted, start eating something or take a call, ya know?

Oh, the distractions. There are so many. The Jimmy and I were just talking about how easily we distract ourselves all day long.  I don't mind though because when I look back over the past year I realize for someone who is usually quite distracted, I've gotten a lot done.  So, here I go ... only a short blog today so I can get this done and I mean DONE!  Let's see if I'm right.

Much love to you all .... byeeeeeeeeee

0 comments: