" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Oh the Mind

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh the Mind

So yesterday after my interview with Kelly Sullivan Walden, I began thinking about what I said.  Out loud I proclaimed that Meryl probably wouldn't read or see my stuff because it was on the internet and because of what I've learned about her.  I hung up and thought the New Yorker is something she looks at and I'm sure she runs across page 6 and definitely if she heard something about it in the post, her interest would be piqued.  With that said, again the mind starts cranking.

Why is it so darn important for Meryl Streep to know about this anyway?  Well heck, I'm not doing scenes from Meg Ryan's movies, although that might have been more appropriate.  Julia Child had her own thoughts about what Julie Powell was doing and I hardly consider her an internet surfer so if she could find out where's the stretch in Meryl finding out.  OH well, beyond all of those thoughts swimming in my head, I also thought of Jill Zarin.  Jill is on the Real Housewives of New York and she is quite connected. Since I'm on her page on Facebook, I thought about sending her a note but that's not possible because it doesn't allow for notes.  You just never know with someone like Jill, if I crafted the perfect missive and she found it entertaining and attention getting enough, she just might bite.  Oh boy, Jill if you're reading this, I don't mean attention getting in a negative way just in a socially relevant way ... yes, that's what I mean.

Well, those are just some of the swimmers in my brain.  That and the fact that I have to seal more deals for X Y and Z and I need to write the She Devil thanks.

0 comments: