" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: New new new

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New new new

I love new things.  New shoes.  New make up.  New friends.  New restaurants and above all, new years!  In a new year think of all the things you could do.  I  have many plans for myself.

1.  Market A to Z until I can no longer think.
2.  Spend more time with people I love.
3.  Worry less, what good does it do anyway?
4.  Clear the path for goodness (just threw away 50 things as a start!)
5.  Stop listening to my silly thoughts.

And if that doesn't keep me entertained, I'll do more.  What will you do?  What will Meryl Streep do?  What will Nora Ephron, Nancy Meyers and all of the other directors who should hire me, do ?  Only time will tell.

One more thing on an unrelated note, I watched Mr. Holland's Opus last night and cried more than I do when watching Parent Trap (I've been clocked at 10 tearful moments during that one).  What a touching story.  If you love watching a dream come true or passion for a career, or historical walks through time ... see it.  If you've already seen it, well that's to be expected.  I missed that one!

0 comments: