" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Did I say tomorrow? I meant the other tomorrow

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Did I say tomorrow? I meant the other tomorrow

OK, so yesterday I did very little other than ruminate over what if's and what could be's regarding A to Z.  I'd like to say I solved the rubik's cube or did anything of value but that wouldn't be true.

Today, I have decided to scrap Music of the Heart as my last scene.  Why?  Because I'm not up to finding 8 violin students.  I wish I were but time is running out and as it is we will be taping and showing the Y scene very close to the 14th.  Here's what I've come up with ... while talking with The Jimmy ... um, maybe I shouldn't say.  It's another scene from an entirely different movie but could be the perfect finish if I could get the location etc.

I'm off to the library to find that other movie ... you know, the mystery movie I won't tell you about ... and then I will definitely select the scene and set up that shoot and edit ... I'm going to get it all done, Meryl Streep style.  That means with class and elegance but if you know me those might not be the perfect two adjectives.  I'll do it with _________________ and ____________________.  Hey readers ... YOU fill in the blanks and get back to me!

Love to you all!

0 comments: