" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: One Week Later

Monday, February 21, 2011

One Week Later

and huh? what?  how did I get here?  I'm working in a Star Bucks and while I wait for the writer to come up with a rough draft of a proposal to be sent to the new client, I sit wondering how I got to be the head of an Ad Agency when that is not at all what I want.  I do think however, I'll feel better once we submit to the client, they choose one concept for us to use and we can finally start recording commercials.  Meanwhile, I woke up at 4 AM and I was ticked that I was losing sleep over a non A to Z issue.  I think I'll be a lot more settled once we have a clear road to travel for this client but this is yet another affirmation in my life that acting is where it's at for me.  Teaching is not. Producing is a necessary evil but NOT where it's at and being the manager of a team of professionals in an industry that is NOT my own is definitely NOT where my heart is happy.

It is one week after the completion of A to Z and I want to ONLY be working on the promotion of my Love Project but unlike Meryl Streep who is on a film set, I'm in a Starbucks wondering what I got myself into. I'm going to hit it out of the park, no pun intended and then I'm going to plan a trip to LA to get my new pictures and further plan my life in front of the camera.

0 comments: