" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Friday and into the Weekend

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday and into the Weekend

Today was the day where I had to meet with various folks and play the role of Creative Director, Producer and problem solver.  It went rather smoothly. A lot of it came down to me having solutions or at least knowing who to add to my team to fix the situation.  Really in life, that's just it, isn't it?  If you can't find the answer yourself just make sure you have a wealth of resources and you'll be fine.

Tomorrow I fly back to Cleveland and since I wasn't in a major city, I'm fine with the return.  I'm always reluctant to head home when I've been anywhere that's bustling with energy but in the case of sweet Indiana, it's not all that different from Ohio.

My goodness ... I just reread what I wrote here and yikes, I sure am boring in Indiana.  Well, there's not too much to report.  I've been hired to do a job. Fortunately, I get to bring a lot of people work, and in the end I will get to be on radio and TV for some commercials.  Is it my dream job?  I don't think I need to answer that.  I am grateful though that this has come along to help me give back to some of my A to Zers who helped this past year.

0 comments: