" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Gary Indiana, nope not there exactly

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gary Indiana, nope not there exactly

I'm headed to Indianapolis airport.  It's a charming town, Indianapolis and yet that's not where I'm going.  I do find Chicago fun, especially Michigan avenue but I'm not heading there either.  Instead, I'll be smack dab in the middle of the two cities, in a corn field.  Insert image of me as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.  I really don't know if this will be my emerald city but it should be interesting.

This means that my marketing of A to Z will probably not be happening for at least a week but it also means that I will have a better idea of the time commitment to this park and I'll find out more about being the voice and face of it.  That's gotta be good, right?

So when I land in Indie and while I'm driving for 2 hours to get to this remote location, I'll be sure to think about the joys of getting paid for my work and of loving what I do.  Even though anything that isn't on camera or radio isn't a true love of mine, a girl's gotta make bank, ya know?

I'll try to stay in touch. I have the feeling there will be stories.

1 comments:

Terri said...

Hope you brought your flip camera!