" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Internet disconnect

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Internet disconnect

Over the weekend, my internet connection was intermittent at best. This meant if I felt a blog coming on, it was the phone or nada.  I went with nada.

I'm feeling a bit behind on the A to Z front.  I haven't planned my LA trip.  I've done zero to market this stuff.  I still have X, Y, and Z to thank.  And it feels like I never did the project to begin with ... of course, that's not true. Just go to my website, youtube channel and facebook fan page and you'll see that The Love Project did exist.

Jumping head first into a new venture that has me playing roles other than the performer also contributes to this feeling.  It is though, the key to me being able to afford to live and take trips and further my own career so it's necessary.  While in Indie this past weekend, I learned that I can be a selling fool.  I just start yapping and the stuff sells itself.  If I believe in something, it's a done deal.  My boss kept winding up his arm and teasing me that I was pitching, pitching, pitching!  I didn't even know I was doing it.  I think that's how I got so many involved in A to Z.  I was excited so they were too.

Next up, I must visit a lot of people who wanted to spend time this past year.  But that's not all folks.

0 comments: