" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: 3 TV spots and a sleepy feeling

Saturday, April 23, 2011

3 TV spots and a sleepy feeling

Well, after what felt like an eternity, we got to shoot the spots in Indiana.  Funny thing though, once they were over it seemed like it only took a minute to turn it all around.  Time ... it's an odd thing.  I wish I could tell you every moment of these shoots but I can't.  I will say this though, my crew and all the support peeps were awesome!  They kept it flowing and didn't stop for a second, doing their absolute best and creating what I know will be a very professional and entertaining product. 3 spots in 2 days ... that's really incredible.

I can't wait to get into the edit to see the footage.  There were so many scenes that were hilarious that it's going to be amazing.  I"m thrilled that we finished it and I can now say I've produced a handful of radio and TV spots.  Kinda cool.

As for my mood, I'm worn the heck out. The weather was awful and much of the shooting was outdoors with minimal clothing so I froze my tookus off.  Well, to be honest, it's still there ... my tookus but coming home to the sun was more than great it was necessary. I hope I can stay awake long enough to enjoy the vitamin D but just in case, I'm in a very comfy chair on my balcony so if I do doze off, I won't miss it.

Thanks to my crew of 8.  You were awesome!  Bob, Devon, Karen, Hob, Ron, Andrew and Cassie Lynne.  I couldn't have pulled this off without you!

0 comments: