" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Easter and other items

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter and other items

Today is Easter.  What have I been doing to prepare for it?  Not a darn thing.  I got back from Indiana and a very hectic work schedule yesterday and took a 3 hour nap almost immediately then went to bed for a grand total of 15 hours of sleep.  I was so exhausted from the shoots and the pressure I placed upon myself to get everything right. Next up, we will do the edits for the commercials and I can officially say I am in commercials on both radio and TV that were produced by me and my team.  That sure will feel good.

Normally I'm with my family on Easter but our family celebration was last night when I was in my coma and although I did get home in time that I could have driven to Columbus I'm not sure how smart that would have been. I probably would have fallen asleep at the wheel.  Today I woke up because Cassie called me from a friend's house and it was 10 am.  Who knows how long I would have slept. I went to pick her up and we bought matching dresses to wear to my friend Neil's house and really enjoyed seeing his family and friends.  It was nice to relax with no worries.  Cassie even had fun ... that is rare when she hangs with adults but for whatever reason it all went smoothly.  Now I'm going to sleep again and then I get to edit.

I hope your day was a blessed one whether you celebrate Easter or not.  Night night.

0 comments: