" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Oh the Turmoil

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh the Turmoil

Well, I'm in post. What does that mean for you non industry peeps? It means we shot a bunch of footage and we're now working on the edit, music, additional effects. I'm happy about the look of what we captured. I'm a bit concerned about some of the delivery. One of the commercials has a funny pay off and what makes it funny is how casual I'm supposed to say it but I was directed to be perky with it and now I fear the joke is killed. UH OH. Well, today we'll look at earlier takes and see if we can fix it up. Oh the worries.

Plus my family seems to be in a shambles. I had to miss Easter due to the shoot and all of the exhaustion that went with it. I think most of my sisters are mad at me now and I can only hope that they would understand why after not sleeping for 3 days, driving for 6+ hours and just needing some chill time, why I couldn't make it. Only time will tell.

OK, better get back to work now. See! Sometimes I actually have work to do too!

0 comments: