" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: More Lilith News

Thursday, June 30, 2011

More Lilith News

Well, I guess the time has come and they are beginning the advertising for the film I was in last year.  Here's a link to more information. 

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/45326/lilith-crawls-our-way

It was fun working on that film and I hope it's a breakthrough hit!  I have a feeling I will be afraid to watch a lot of it because it's in the horror genre but nevertheless I will see it and be excited that I got the opportunity to work on it.

Meanwhile, back at the farm, my space bar is stickingon my new computer and I can't decide what to do about it and inother news I have a pieceof garlic onmy leg to attack aweird bump there. Do you see how annoying the space bar thing is now? Yikes!

0 comments: